Since I was having a nervous break-down from guilt of procrastination and my dad was nagging me on about the college applications, I finally started them on Saturday. To be honest, the last two days were HELL. He woke me up at 9:00 which is 3 hours before my usual time to get up. We got into so many arguments over these past few days too. But then, I finished them tonight. lol. FINALLY. I need to finish them so I could get on with my life and stop worrying about this crap. We'll see how well that goes.
I bought an Imagine Fashion Designer New York for my sister for Christmas. Regular price = $30. Guess what, the day after, Game Stop has a sale. Buy one get one free. I was going to kill someone at the store. D<
Hopefully, I'll be able to go to the sleepover tomorrow night at Jessica's. I need some relaxation. Then again, hanging out with that group isn't really going to make me relaxed either. lol. D: I want to eat something really fatty right now. Dieting with DDR and crunching better work.
And he came back...>_>;; When he walked in, I froze. It was the worst way possible to start. haha...=_=;; Then it got better. It was apparent that I still liked him. All the feelings came back. I was still a chicken and couldn't tell him that I wanted an answer. I pretended nothing had ever happened, but I really want to know whether he'll go out with me...so I'll probably retry this Friday. I was so dumb to show him my text message that had Tito on it though...;alskdjf;alskjdf;l...Tito is nothing compared to his gorgeousness. lol.
I'm seriously done with the high school stuff. I wanna get into a college already so I can stop fussing about stupid stuff...Garrrrr....lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment