Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED TO GET A LIFE

okay, i almost got arrested today for child abuse. I was going to eat sushi with my friends, but I had no car because my dad had to take it for maintenance. So, I had to ask my mom to drive me to the place. And of course, my sister, being the selfish brat she is, wants to tag along too. Since she was getting on my nerve, I refused to let her. And my mom started criticizing me on my life skill. She starts yelling, and I start yelling. I got really mad, but finally, out of spite, slaps the door. I drag my sister out of my car. Apparently, there was a car parked next to ours. The stupid fucking lady was waiting for someone, and she saw me pulling me sister and yelling in random language. So, she thought I was her mother and thought that there was some kind of DV going on. I was furious. D: She started talking so loud to her friend about what she just witnessed. I was like, "look lady, this ain't my kid." She then starts going off on me. I go inside with my sister, and my mom calls me on my cell saying that I needed to leave. I saw the stupid fucking fat lady in the restaurant again. She kept giving me weird looks so I glared at her back. I hope she dies of slow, painful death. ja;lskdjf;laksj;dflkjas;ldkfjlkajskdjf

No comments: