*Me being stupid with the furnitures :)
Visiting NoVA was fun, but it annoyed the hell out of me that my best friend was being a total freak. I don't usually mind being the third wheel, but seeing her with her boyfriend was just really annoying for some reason. She turns into another person (one of those really annoying girls who are trying to be cute in front of their boyfriends). When we got to the IKEA furniture shop, I was pretty impressed. The store had a really nice presentation to it overall - not to mention the prices. I was tempted to buy a lot of things, but they just went on my list of stuff to buy for the future. Then, we headed to get her boyfriend at his house.
*Me and the bingsoos. I have a gangster wannabe face on.
After that, we headed to Shilla bakery. It was a cute place and offered many samples. You can pretty much get full just by sampling (which is what I kinda did). But I also bought some stuff. The green tea bingsoo was wonderful (better than the strawberry one that the couple had ordered). It's pretty big so it's better if you share with another person. I shared it with another friend of mine. Then, we headed to do some grocery shopping so I could get the Korean red sauce. After that, we went to chill at my boyfriend's place.
I was already annoyed by her, but what annoyed me more was that I came all the way to the area just so she could hang out with her boyfriend. I was pissed, and she was demanding gas fee. I wasn't going to damn pay money so she could drive an hour back and forth to get her boyfriend. And, GUESS WHAT? I didn't even get to go to the dinner place I wanted to go (Honey Pig - Korean BBQ) because they were being freaking cheapos. Do I have money? NO!! But does that mean I'm came all the way to eat some kind of cheap food! I ended up getting Tonkatsu + Udon combo. It was definitely not worth the price.
Yeah, I was frustrated so I ignored my friend majority of the time. She knew I was annoyed. Once thing I did like was the store. It's called Lotte. I went to another one before, but that one was so much shadier. This one was much bigger, cleaner, and offered so much more including a food court place. I'm probably going to return to do some grocery shopping. There was so much goodies that I wanted to buy (food), but I didn't because I couldn't. No money damn it.
*Me and my so-called best friend. I love her most of the time. Sometime I just wanna choke her. You have a best friend like that?
******************************
2PM & Wonder Girls concert is coming up soon. I'm excited...if I had more money :) Whoever told you that money can't buy happiness? They're lying. That's bullshit. Money buys you food, which is a core to essential happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment