Okay...a week before SAT (+ Homecoming...which I'm not even going because my friends have threatened/bullied me into not going). I realize that I shouldn't be online, but hey, what's the point? I'm addicted. lol. This is my lalaland, and I'm in a denial.Recently, I'm so into cute clothes now...more than ever. I want a boyfriend as well. lol. Yes, I'm a very needy person...I'll start posting pics when I find the cord that connects my camera to my pc...>_>;; Until then...lol.
Gahhhh, Government is evil. My grammar cannot be that bad that I failed a test that I studied so hard for. I hate English...Dude, not even an English teacher can be that harsh!! I wish I was in college already.
I want forever21's Mary Jane Peep Toe so badly...I was going to buy
them, but they were out of stock before I could make up my mind!! I need to go shop...I haven't done that in a month...I hate school, and school hates me...Talking about my desire, I want to be able to do layering...Maybe I should lose some weight first *shoves double cheeseburger*
them, but they were out of stock before I could make up my mind!! I need to go shop...I haven't done that in a month...I hate school, and school hates me...Talking about my desire, I want to be able to do layering...Maybe I should lose some weight first *shoves double cheeseburger* If I can't have Mary Jane, then I want Penelope. lol. That sounded wrong. But they're so cute!! Gah, I'm addicted to shoes. I should utilize the ones that I've only worn three or four times before.
I finally got the blue chiffon dress that I got off from an ebay seller. It came quicker than I expected. It was not what I thought to be...Cheap Chinese manufacture...>_> but the design is still cute. I was going to wear it for Homecoming but that plan got cancelled (bunch of girls with too high of an expectation). Talking about online ordering, I finally paid the janetstore which I ordered pencils and cell straps from. They should be coming soon...hopefully.
Here's the dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment