So, yeah...spring break went by so fast. The NY trip was really fun. We stopped at Columbia first, then got to NYU. Then, to save some money, we walked from NYU to Bryant Park...which was roughly 30+ blocks. lol. That was really tiring, but it was a good exercise before we filled our empty stomach with great Japanese food. Then, I went bizzark with the Japanese bookstores. It was so fun. When we got to Boston, it was starting to rain. Ironically, we didn't take the (just-in-case) umbrella with us so we got drenched during the tour. Boston was beautiful, and I loved the architecture of the buildings. Unfortunately, I still can't find the camera cord....>_>;;
I went to Williamsburg Outlet today. I shopped so much. I was determined to get a Coach bag, but didn't despite the outrageous sale. lol. Instead, I shopped at Papaya. They had the cutest Asian style clothes. My friend, who is pretty picky, was content at the end of the day. I wish I could upload the pics, but, yet again, no camera cord...muuu...@_@;; I think I've done plenty of shopping for while. Hopefully, I can go back again. lol.
VCU all the way. lol. No more worries for money. haha XD
No comments:
Post a Comment