Okay, my friend was picking me up to see the new Harry Potter movie. We took the wrong road so we were making a u-turn. We checked for the signs and all and didn't see anything that said no u-turn. Although we saw a police car right next to us, we thought we were okay. My friend almost hit the curb trying to make the turn, and I started to giggle with her (okay, more like laughing. lol). And then I saw the policeman looking at the car. Then, we were like "why is he looking at us?" lol. Next moment, the siren came up, and my friend was like "Oh, shit." lol. Good thing, he took enough sympathy from us that he'd let us go without a ticket. But that was like the scariest thing I've ever been through in a while. lol. Let's just say I'm glad that it's over. :)
Oh, guess what? The movie was sold out. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment