After a series of threats on ASOS facebook website, I have finally received my package. lol. It was actually really surprisingly because there was no e-mail or notice that my items have even been shipped. Sadly, I didn't find my red bikini top in there so I'm not entirely happy with the whole thing. But, they did give a free shipping for my next order. Also, the flower dress and the corset top were too small. I couldn't even fit it around my boobs. lol. The pink dress, on the other hand, was rather too big. lol. Now, I know that I'm a perfect UK size 10. lol. Hopefully, my dieting will have a good result. lol. Also, I wasn't entirely happy with the red shorts. It's too transparent and lingerie-ish. lol. The material seems rather cheap. Oh, well, it was only $5. lol. Also, the Rihanna belt's pretty big too. I should've had more confidence in myself and ordered S/M. lol. Other than that, I'm happy with the rest of the purchase. I really love the bubble skirt and the bodysuit. It turned out that I really like the black dresses (including the checker one). I'm really happy about the quality of the tights too. They're so nice and comfy. :)
But, people quoted me on soompi. Actually, posting my real name. lol. I'm not too happy about that...D:
No comments:
Post a Comment