Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gah, I want a lot of things D:

FYI: I just found out that one of my favorite blog people that I've been following online has recently passed away from leukymia. Her pictures have inspired me to do a lot of things as they were beautiful depicted. Even though I've never met her before, I'm sure she lived her life fully. My tears are shed tonight for her. RIP Yulanda

--------------------------------------------


It's never too late to make a new New Year's resolution, right? lol

What I want to do right now - Take pics for a blog and actually continue it. It's like a motivation to do something, and I can look back to it and laugh about it. Life's a story - let's make something out of it.

Here's a list of what I want right now :) WANT WANT WANT LOL Yes, I'm needy. hahaha

1. A GOOD camera - I want to document things...like the super good Thai food I had. I should be able to taste it and think about it when I see the pictures again

2. A GOOD looking bod - I gained 6 pounds since the winter break. I noticed that my face has been getting rounder and rounder. Even though I'm not Catholic, I gave up my favorite place Alpine Bagels til Easter (it is the most amazing bagel place ever and the most fattening place ever - the motivation that woke me up even on the Friday 8AM recitations lol). Hopefully, I'll have a hot bod by the summer. Hopefully, I'll get there soon...? I'm planning to go to Florida and Canada in the summer.

3. A GOOD job or a source of income - I realized I haven't shopped in a while. That's the secondary source of my happiness. I'm currently on a shopping/credit card withdrawl after my bank statement went negative. So far, I'm okay?

4. A GOOD sense of responsibility - I have been neglecting one of my volunteering recently. Gotta go back to it. lol.

5. A GOOD playlist - Music is my soul, my passion. Plus, I can indulge in it without getting fat, no?

6. A GOOD weekend - without getting drunk and attack people (aka everyone knowing what I was like on the dance floor with half of my shirt off...not good). I just need some serious relaxation and my own space.

7. A GOOD relationship - I'm tired of waiting, going to parties, and hooking up. Sure, it's fun for a while, but at one point in a girl's life, you finally realize that hooking up doesn't lead you to having butterflies in your stomach. It gives you one night of steamy romance, but, sadly, it always leads to heartbreaks. You can't ask for more in these hookups. I want a real relationship now, and I'm willing to work for it too. So far, I haven't hooked up/made-out with anyone in a long, long time (since last November). I had my chances, but I've learned to control myself. I deserve better. I think all girls do. We all learn lessons the hard way, but that's life.

8. A GOOD education - gotta focus on what's really important :) oh, I gotta attend the seminars lol

9. A GOOD roadtrip - I've come to realize that I really want to go on a roadtrip with my best friend. She doesn't realize how much I need it yet, but I really do. It'll be like a breather.

10. A GOOD attitude - sometimes I get my head over everything. I need to come down and cool my head sometimes. My confidence goes all over the place sometimes. It needs to stabilize. I need to be more confidence, but I can't be over-confident to the point where I'm cocky, you know? I want to be more social without pushing it.

11. A GOOD hygiene and diet - yes, hygiene - as in cleaning my room. Over this weekend, I FINALLY cleaned my room. I had 6 trashbags worth of trash/garbage. That is literally gross. It felt so amazing afterwards. lol. Oh, yeah, I need to eat right. I'm not young anymore. haha.

Recently, I realized how thankful I should be of what I have right now, especially friends and family. Approaching almost 20 this year, I realized that life isn't all about the downfalls. It's really about appreciating what you have and loving every moment of it. I thought I was an optimist, but as I was typing this, I realized how my problems seem so small now. I get really emotional, but I really do love everything and everyone that's been a part of my life. I really would like to thank them for sticking with me every step of the way. I wouldn't be here without them. It's a cliche, but it's true.

Viva la vida, everyone.

Oh, here's a recent picture of me that was taken yesterday. I went to a semi-formal with a good friend of mine. :) It was fun. Too bad, I look kinda constipated in the picture. lol.

No comments: