So yeah I didn't realize how much weight I gained over these few weeks. NOT GOOD. Must shed some pounds by some time or I'm gonna be very unhappy and vengeful. LOL
So, here's what I ate today. I feel bad. Yeah, don't mention it.
1. Breakfast - Oval Office Omelet
2. Snack - fruit yogart; Naked green
3. Lunch - Pho
4. Dinner - Quiznos Mesquite Chicken Sandwich (L)
I'm officially out of money and on a shopping ban. I hope to go very far because I really don't need anymore clothes even though I want them. It's like drug, I tell you.
Oh, also, I haven't been to a party this semester yet. As much as I wanted to take revenge on Kai, I figured I needed to stop see him in order to stop any feeling I had for him. Plus, apparently, he's going to China soon. I'm still drinking alcohol, but not as heavy as before. Going easy on myself now. Need to take it easy.
Started salsa and hip hop, but I just skipped this week's salsa. I seriously need to get up and stop being a lazy butt. End of the Story. Q.E.D.
No comments:
Post a Comment