Thursday, May 19, 2011

Post-2nd Year Mini-Haul

Is it true that your blog can tell a lot about your personality? I guess it's a stupid question, but I guess what I'm asking is whether the personality you put on your blog a true reflection of real you. Sometimes people do like to make up a whole different persona on the web. Just a thought.

Here's to end of my sophomore year. To summarize it - it was uneventful, but relaxing. I guess the only thing I do regret not doing is...well nothing. lol. Last week I went shopping to de-stress myself from all of the cramming I had to do. I needed to find shoes for my Florida vacation in August. I wanted to check out the Target shoes that people were raving about. I guess when I'm in the mood for shopping, I don't realize how unfit it is for me until few days later when it's in my possession, and I don't wear it. I'm probably going to return both of them so I can continue looking for my perfect summer wedges.

My summer class starts next week. What should you recommend doing during the summer so there's somewhat of productivity?

forever21 dress ($13.50); belt ($7.80)

charlotte russe dresses ($20 each)

target shoes ($25)

target shoes ($20)

charlotte russe rings ($2 each)

jessica simpson boots ($39)

No comments: