Okay, so it's Friday already. I don't know how things got so fast-forwarded. I'm going to have my SAT tomorrow. I'm not too freaked out by it. Hopefully, there's more intelligence in me to be able to do well on the verbal and writing section. In few minutes, I'll be hitting those books and keep myself awake while my eyes are closing every minute.
Few people have changed their mind and are suddenly coming to Kabuto's with us. I guess it'll be fun, but the guy that my friends don't like are coming as well so there's going to be some antipathy. But, it should be okay...right?
Senior guys dance was awesome. Especially when you know them. One of the guys I knew did a really cool thing so I'm pretty impressed (not that I didn't know his mad skill before, but...). The day went by pretty fast with teachers assigning extra work. Thanks a lot...Hopefully, I'll be able to get them done on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment