Thursday, October 9, 2008

October...so soon?

I can't believe that my 18th birthday is next week. So, I'm definitely doing a party this year...I think. As much as I want to have a party at my house, I'm rather reluctant because I know it'll be a mess afterwards. We'll see what happens, but it'll likely be a slutty dance party. I just need to know how to get my parents out of the house for the night. Hmmm...lol.
As for the first day of the fall break, I slept through till 2PM today. lol. I think that was actually good. haha. Talk about plenty of rest. lol. My mom decided to go out for dinner with her Restaurant.com coupon. It took us a while to find the restaurant since it was located in the middle of nowhere. To make the situation better, the restaurant wasn't going to open till 5Pm so we went there for nothing. My sister began to bawl, but I decided to stick with my diet and not go to a buffet instead. I should've been proud of my decision, but I knew I was doing that just to repent for the previous day's overstuffing. lol.
I went to the mall afterwards by myself to shop for myself and my friend's birthday gift. I couldn't be any more creative so I decided to get her some body cream and random Bath & Body gift. I love how they gift wrap for you.
I finally got a white artist blouse that I've been wanting forever. I got it at H&M. You got to love that store. I got another t-shirt for $5 so I'm proud. I also got a striped skirt with suspenders, but when I tried them again at home, I didn't like them so much so I might return them tomorrow (if I get to go shopping again - my mom's getting mad at the fact that I've been at the mall for three days in a row). I must admit...I'm shopaholic and I'm proud of to be one. lol. I also got this new fragrance at New York & Company. It's gardenia and smells pretty nice. I've decided to change my fragrance since my friends kept calling the enchanted orchid like a bathroom poupri (sp?) and old people. We'll see how this one goes. :) That's it for tonight.

No comments: