Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm actually socializing...I think

Okay, today was fun, I guess. I went shopping with few friends after school and bought a white sweater (forever21) on sale and a gray cardigan (charlotte russe) on sale. They weren't too expensive. I saw these oxfords from for love 21, but they didn't have price and I didn't think that they were going to be cheap so I gave up for the time being.

Afterwards, I went to a science museum for a lecture. Bunch of my school's students were there, but they were whispering to each other the whole entire time so it was actually rude, in my opinion. But I couldn't help laughing when my friend K kept making perverted jokes with her pen (I'll leave it up to your imagination).

I lost my favorite shamrock ring. From the pictures that my friends took, I still had it when I was at Casa Grande, eating my fried ice cream (which was not that good compared to what I had in a Japanese restaurant before). I also had enchiladas verdes (which were good, but I was so full that I couldn't really eat much). Gah, I feel so fat from eating all those fatty foods. I need to exercise, but I'm really tired so I'll redeem myself by going to the gym tomorrow.

I'm still in the process of finding my camera cord. Meanwhile, I have like 200+ pics that are waiting to be put on facebook. I'll have a lot of fun uploading those pictures once I find my cord. Hopefully, that'll be soon. For the time being, here's a picture of taco bell chihuahua.


No comments: