Monday, June 20, 2011

Excitement Calls for New Clothes and Attitude

This was one of the better, more exciting weekends I've had in a while. My big from the sorority suddenly decided to make us go on a road trip to nova to party with bunch of Asians. I wouldn't have had trouble with it if it wasn't for the fact that I had already promised to take my British roommate who just came on Thursday to an American party lol. So, she pursues to persuade the two British people to come on the 2 hour road trip. At first they agreed, but I guess they didn't really want to and so declined later. I was bit relieved because it'd be awkward dragging 2 white people to a club full of short Asians haha.

After the club scene, we headed to a Korean BBQ place and headed home at 4:30am. Got back at 6am and passed the fuck out. Then, I woke up at 10am to head to a beach 2 hours away. It was only supposed to be 1.5hours away, but we got off of the right road and ended up doubling our trip only to end up washing one car and heading back home l
ol. Then, I took the British people to my friend's house party. I dd'ed and chilled so it was pretty nice. On Sunday, I went to see my friend who came back from her summer school. All of us were tired, but we still managed to have fun haha

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the summer because I'll actually be doing something like interning, shadowing, going to NY for indies concert volunteer, Boston trip with close friends, DC for party, Toroto for more parties, and Disney/Bahamas with the fam. Yeah, I have a feeling that I'd be a broke ass by the end of the summer, but hey, you only
get to live once.

Here's some shopping that I've been doing these past few days (including JUST NOW lol).

ASOS cream tank ($15~) I usually don't pay this much for a tank, but I liked the cut. It'd be perfectly matched with bandeaus for my summer trips :)

ASOS cream chiffon top ($18~) I'm into lighter colors now. Summer babyyyy

ASOS cream chiffon dress with bangled cuff ($25~) I'm really excited for this. I just hope it's not one of those hit or miss type of thing. Fingers crossed!

ASOS stripy canvas cluth ($21~) I really liked the simplicity and how I'd be able to wear it casually. Plus it looks pretty roomy for my stuff.

Solia Flat Iron ($55~) I've been contemplating on getting a chi, solia, or sedu for a while, but I finally decided to go with this one after reading that sedu and solia are better and chi and solia is cheaper because sedu's just got more celeb endorsement. After the sale on folica.com, I jumped to get my first ceramic flat iron. Reviews will be given soon :) They're still having a sale on folia.com too (enter sunshine at your checkout to receive $25 off of $75 and free shipping, ends Wednesday!)

Last week or so I saw that Walgreen website was having $7 off of their Physicians Formula stock so I took the chance and bought some blush and powder as well as eyeliners from other brands. Reviews will be coming up!

Happy Monday everyone! :)

No comments: